Find Amazing Result of Painted Kitchen Cabinets Before After Photos
In this article we will share you wonderful painted kitchen cabinets before after photos. This is fantastic and amazing difference a can of kitchen paint can design. That’s a can of paint pictures, there is talented sander, primer, beautiful interior kitchen paint brushes, drop cloths and some labor of course. Let’s read several applicable tips for a successful painted kitchen cabinets ideas.
How to Paint Kitchen Cabinets
- Firstly, you have to prepare some tools you need including brush-outs of your paint. The paint cuts at the market paint are not actual paint. That is why there can be various colour types. You will get a brush-out an accurate image of type colour you are looking at.
- The important step is you must choose your paint color from your brush-out samples, order the paint and have them brush out your actual paint. That easy step can save you so much time. Some people spent one up two days for getting a perfect result of a paint job on a kitchen cabinet.
- Using a power sander employ to do that. You are only need about $80.
- Remark your existing kitchen cabinets so you know where they go when its time to put the puzzle back together.
- The primed before painting the first shade of white on, but even when we discovered that we had the wrong shade of white we should have primed again. This again would have made our lives easier.
- Sand in between coats of paint – this will ensure an even smooth coverage with no brush strokes.
- Use best foam brushes. These gave us more control than a roller and didn’t leave the brush marks that a bristle brush would have.
- And finally, here are painted kitchen cabinets before after photos! The color of photos of painted kitchen cabinets used was Benjamin Moore Affinity A-5 Frostine in semi-gloss.